Sunday, September 02, 2012

Video: Thelma Houston "Jumpin Jack Flash"

Yes, I did own this and will always be one of my favorite albums of all times!

Source: google.com via dj on Pinterest

Shared this video before but maybe you did not know me then:

Uploaded by facebeater on Dec 14, 2008:

Thelma Houston 

appearing on the British television show "The Price of Fame" sings "Jumpin' Jack Flash", which she recorded
on her classic album "Sunshower". The album was produced and arranged by Jimmy Webb and released on Dunhill Records in 1969. This was Thelma's first solo album before signing with Motown Records and going on to win a Grammy with her international hit "Don't Leave Me This Way" in 1977.



Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Love the album this song is from and sharing one of my Favorite Artists, Thelma Houston.

Share Some Love Today,
GranGoddessa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When some one searches for his essential thing, therefore he/she needs to be available that
in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.
My web page > my computer is slow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...